Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome note from the author

When being told by my lecturers to open up a blog under the scope of ‘Quality of Life’ I find it hard to narrow down the scope and find a focus of the topic. But after awhile I decided to focus on the aspects of ‘Health’ because it is relatable and I find it interesting.

I believe we human are born with a nature or desire to always strive for better. Of course, the point of difference would be how much effort that particular person put to in order to achieve that. Let us put that all behind, and at this point assume that everyone is given equal opportunities to reach the desirable quality of life.

I know that definition of ‘quality’ may differ greatly of each person. That is why this space will allow me to talk about the matter that is relatable to my every, day life. Little things such as picking up a habit on going to jog everyday in the morning in the nearby park is in fact, if consistently practice will help us to strengthen the lungs, getting rid of half of the many reasons to catch respiratory disease. What we do in everyday lives that indeed will help us to step one stair higher towards the betterment of life.

I hope this space will help you to understand my humble definition of ‘Quality of Life’ in term of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment